Tuesday, February 15, 2011

simple and resilient



You'd know how the time flies.
Only yesterday was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over yet.
Nevermind I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you too.
Don't forget me I beg I remember you said:-
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" yay.
Nothing compares no worries or cares.
Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?


there are just a few very simple things i wish for my life today. simplicity and resilience. i pray for the ability to traverse and recover from the hills and the valleys of this journey. i can't win at everything, but i do hope i can survive it. i love a steaming hot latte or 2 dark chocolate truffles. an heirloom tomato salad or a fresh fig with honey. i like to laugh with my friends and i love to feel included and i love love love lazy sunday mornings. maybe this is serenity? it feels like maybe.....

Someone was hurt before you, wronged before you, hungry before you, frightened before you, beaten before you, humiliated before you, raped before you…yet, someone survived…You can do anything you choose to do... Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment