Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Beauties

went to maroon bells in aspen this year for my birthday. it's a beautiful place as i hope you will see by the pics. there are also a coupla pics of my mom who drives me insane and makes me feel normal at the same time-not an easy feat. there is also a pic of my friend alex. he had coffee with me on this morning and was regaling me with tales of his adventure to nebraska to photograph and film a firebird for a new piece he's working on. www.alexibsen.com - consider buying something from him won't you?

for breakfast this morning i made scrambled eggs with diced tomato, cream cheese, and fresh tarragon. served with homemade hash browns, sliced peached and sliced rocky ford melon.. yummmmm





















Bookmark and Share




Documents
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment