Wednesday, January 11, 2012

prayer in the darkness



image credit... mrmvs


The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you refuse to take the turn.....
author unknown


the 1st 11 days of this year have challenged my equilibrium.  i'm not sure if nature might be pushing back at me since i exerted quite a lot of energy in the month of december. whatever the reason, i certainly didn't expect to encounter a somewhat distorted and dinghy looking glass. hope- expectation- success- disappointment- are all curves on the same highway. 


wow... these past days certainly reflect the idea of trudging the road of happy destiny- at least the trudging part. 


what i am very sure is that i believe that this current movie reel i find myself dramatizing in is temporary. my story involves much more for me to do, more to endure, more to discover, more to learn, and more to let go. 


  oh please- 
sweet complicated universe, help me make room for good things to happen in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment