Monday, August 12, 2013

to see



“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.” 



the more i find out about the mind and talents of nico jaar, the more i find myself mesmerized by his scope. he somehow takes me places with his conjuring which i have not dared go in quite some time. in me, he wakes the soul of wonder and curiosity. 

thank you universe 
for this gift that is nico jaar.
there certainly has been rhythm long before you came along
and melody has soothed my soul almost from the day i was born
your song though 
mr jaar
has allowed me to remember that there is indeed a veil 
that is in front of  life
what an adventure to try and look beyond


No comments:

Post a Comment