Sunday, July 10, 2011

sunday prayer

image credit... luis pedro de castro

learning to let go of my expectations is an avocation. i struggle with it incessantly. strangely too, because there is definitely a freedom in the releasing of such. no matter though, i still feel most comfortable when i can worry about things and feel twisted because something is gonna fuck up. peace is the journey today. i have had to let go of so many things in order to find where i am.

Refuge Prayer O Amida, I take refuge in you,Ocean of Oneness, Eternal Life and Light;
Entrusting with my whole heart and mindIn your Primal Vow;I am empowered by you to live a full, Compassionate and creative life,I dedicate myself to the service of all beings,Striving to help others realize,Their human potential and Enlightenment;May your Teachings guide meThroughout the day, in my relationships, work and play. Namo Amida Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment